*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3071335
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 23, 2017 at 8:21pm
Re: Gifted Membership Notification...
I'm BCc'd on all the notifications... I still had a copy of yours in my email trash.

Thus I do know they're being sent by the membership and gifting system... and they are being received by the email server (which you and I are both on together -- thus if I received it, your account simultaneously received it)...

As to why you didn't receive (theoretically it would be very difficult for me to receive it and for you to not receive it) ... or didn't notice receiving... unfortunately, I can not say for sure.

All the same, I'm including a screenshot of it for your here from my trash folder...

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Birthday
[Click For More Info]

Further to  [Link To Item #1954629] , all the  [Link To Item #kiwi] would like to wish you a very happy 13th birthday, and say a massive THANK YOU for all you do and all you make possible. - From  [Link To User elle] ,  [Link To User flea333] ,  [Link To User abcoach21] ,  [Link To User tressagail] ,  [Link To User weeza] ,  [Link To User zebedee] ,  [Link To User sunspiritbear] ,  [Link To User 052007nz] ,  [Link To User crispybacon]  and  [Link To User huttriver] .
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Gifted Membership Notification... · 02-23-17 4:46pm
by ruwth
*Star* Re: Gifted Membership Notification... · 02-23-17 8:21pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Gifted Membership Notification... · 02-23-17 10:32pm
by ruwth
Re: Re: Re: Gifted Membership Notification... · 02-23-17 11:35pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Gifted Membership Notification... · 02-23-17 11:57pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Gifted Membership Notification... · 02-24-17 12:37am
by Fearlycia Lee ☮

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3071335