*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3577982
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #101136
Bugs are evil nasty critters that get into the site and break it; Help us exterminate!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 12, 2023 at 5:44pm
Edited: August 12, 2023 at 6:26pm
Re: Member Pop-up Display in Messenger
Greets,

Hmmmmm... If you're able, please send a screenshot. I think you mean when you're reading an instant message?

I'd imagine different computer and mobile configurations likely have different sizing issues with this because it is a small box... based on that, it's not likely something I'll be able to reasonably fix and we may just have to live with it be not right for some setups.

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Kit's Stamp of Approval
[Click For More Info]

Happy Account Birthday! 16 years already! That's an amazing achievement in the Internet world! Of course, I hope that there are  at least  16 more years to come, because you have created something very special here. I hope that you know that we all appreciate this site, and that we all appreciate you. Thank you for everything you do. You'll always have my stamp of approval. *^*Heart*^*
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Member Pop-up Display in Messenger · 08-12-23 5:04pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
*Star* Re: Member Pop-up Display in Messenger · 08-12-23 5:44pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Member Pop-up Display in Messenger · 08-12-23 9:03pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Re: Member Pop-up Display in Messenger · 08-12-23 9:05pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Member Pop-up Display in Messenger · 08-12-23 9:16pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Member Pop-up Display in Messenger · 08-12-23 9:18pm
by Wordsmitty ✍️
Re: Member Pop-up Display in Messenger Work-Around · 08-12-23 9:53pm
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3577982