*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3646672
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2131124
Part of GoT
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 26, 2024 at 10:52am
Citadel Task 78 (x 2 Points)
78. (This is an easy one) In this last week of GoT aim to get all of the four main Consistency achievement badges awarded by Writing.com
So, you must have the Reviewing, Visiting, Forum Posts, and Newsfeed Badges by the end of the week.
(no cheating and showcasing older badges - dates will be checked!) Points: 4000 (x 2 points)

Gaby ~ Way behind! , Westeros closes tomorrow (27th) at midnight, so I assume this task runs up until then. So, with that in mind, these are my 4 achievement badges:

Merit Badge in Visit WdC 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  visiting the site every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition! Merit Badge in Reviewing 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  sending at least one review every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition! Merit Badge in Forum Posts 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  interacting with our community within message forums every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition! Merit Badge in Newsfeed 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  interacting with our community on the Newsfeed every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition!

Rachel

My House Targaryen Sig. for Game of Thrones, 2024.

Fire & Blood
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Citadel Task 78 (x 2 Points) · 04-26-24 10:52am
by Choconut

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Gaby ~ Way behind!.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3646672