(337)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #896794
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 12, 2013 at 12:46pm
My Entry
by A Non-Existent User
"It was a Saturday... uhm.. January 5th" I stuttered. I was nervous. I've never been inside a police station before. "Mr. Sharpolla," the detective started before I cut him off saying "John, call me John, please." Detective Rose answered. "Alright, John. We already know the date, tell us what you were doing."
"I was walking some dogs. Copper and Salt. I heard some fighting and then copper started freaking out" I started to say. "Freak out? what do you mean by that?" Detective Rose asked. "Uhm I dunno. he just stated barking. Anyway, I saw two men fighting, and one just froze and fell down, that's when I called 911,"
"Did you see where the other guy went?"
I replied "No, I followed his footsteps in the snow, and they just disappeared.. I looked in all of the trees and couldn't find him."

Detective Rose got up and paced the room, when suddenly he walked into the wall and vanished. I got up to try and open the door, but it wouldn't budge. I got scared, so I started screaming for help, but the room filled with laughter. Not cute laughter, but evil. Images of loved ones surrounded me as they were getting killed. I clawed at the floor and walls for what seemed like days, my nails filed down to nubs. I paced around the room when suddenly I just froze.Giant footsteps appeared before me as snow began to fall inside the room. I tried running, screaming, but nothing I did worked.

I woke up in a hospital. They were doctors, and one of them told me that I was in a coma for 3 years. I couldn't believe it. "You were found frozen in place, but you were okay. There were footsteps that walked away from the scene, but they just disappeared.” That's it. they just disappeared.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My Entry · 01-12-13 12:46pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Arakun the twisted raccoon.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2482222