*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/248572
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Comedy · #286075
You got a problem? Contact our Customer Care Dept and win 25,000 GP.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 19, 2001 at 8:24pm
Okay I feel like whinning
by Wannabe

I opened my email box tonight and got this most enlightening annon review.

Greetings from the Stories.Com Review and Comment System! You just received the following comment/review about item #286073 entitled: "Welcome to The Christmas Story Book"

I'm not rating your actual item, but I think your plug sucked. I mean, come on, it's not that hard to improve upon "read me." We're not in Wonderland, Alice.

The person who left this comment/review rated this
item 2 stars out of a possible 5 stars.

Okay so maybe I could have used a more descriptive plug on the plug page but at least I left my handle attached to it. I was not ashamed of my comment.

Unfortunetly you can not say the same. An annon. review is nothing more than a person with no back bone to take responsiblilty for the words that they write.

Obviously my plug "read me" worked after all you did open the window and look. The fact that you decided not to rate the item but rather the plug used is nothing more than a case of cowardness.

Honestly if you were that disgusted with the plug why did you not just ignore it and move on to the next item or email me direct. Well of course, then you would have had to revealed yourself. What a shame the site does not have an annon. email service you would have been in your glory.

Are you pleased with yourself for handing out a 2 rating. Do you feel better now that you have told someone how lame their plug was and rating it no less. Well I want to thank you for giving me every reason to use it again and again. I shall receive such satisfaction knowing that it truly annoys you.

Beware the person who uses "read me" on their item, we have a 2 rater on the loose who believes we are members of the society of Wonderland, and that all our names are Alice.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Okay I feel like whinning · 12-19-01 8:24pm
by Wannabe

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writer of the Winds.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/248572