*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2869759
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #2049614
A 15th WDC Anniversary forum to honor past and present members. Who will YOU remember?
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 31, 2015 at 8:38pm
My Speshul 15...out of many!
Gosh...I've been inspired and I'm thankful for so many people, so this list was pretty hard to come up with, but here goes all the same!

*Candleb* The ScaryMaster and The StoryWitchress - can I cheat and make then ONE person? *Laugh* Because both in their own way have encouraged and supported this female from Day One in more ways than I can count.

*Candleb* Kathleen - one of the first mods to make me feel like I belonged. Such an inspiration, I can't even.

*Candleb* shaara - one of my Writing.com 'Moms'- She held my hand and was never too busy to help me whenever she could.

*Candleb* GabriellaR45 - what else can be said about Gab? She's the sweetest, kindest, (and I still doubt she's human because she's probably one of those celestial figures sent to earth or something. I kid you not!)

*Candleb* Joy - another of my Writing.com 'Moms'! Never, ever too busy to give you a moment of her time whenever needed.

*Candleb* 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph - who I see as a kid brother I would like to kick in the ass every once in a while, but I love him to bits! Always helpful and such a wonderful human being. (now pay me that five bucks for writing all this good stuff about you, Mister!)

*Candleb* Maryann - another person who owes me some money! Hah! Seriously though, it's so much fun chatting with you, and you're the sweetest! *Hug1**Heart**Hug2*

*Candleb* Tangled in a Ghost-Witch Web! - Should I consider you another of my Writing.com 'Moms'?? Because you're so awesome and fun and everything inbetween! *Kiss*

*Candleb* richardd - who will probably read this and wonder what I was smoking when typing. *Laugh* It's okay, Richard. I owe you to bits and appreciate your friendship! Spokane is lucky to have you...or are they?

*Candleb* Gaby ~ Way behind! - I want your energy and positive spirit, Missy! Sleep with one eye open because one of these days, I'll be stealing away that brain of yours! *Pthb*

*Candleb* Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC - one of the first set of friends I made here on Writing.com! It's been fun watching you grow, young lady! *Bigsmile*

*Candleb* Tammy - who is unfortunately no longer a member, but she qualifies as another of my Writing.com Moms because she single-highhandedly walked me through this site when I was a newbie. I miss you wherever you are!

*Candleb* SpookyBee - who is also now so crazy busy, but was one of the first folks to help me make "The WDC Angel Army a reality and watch it grow! Thank you for everything!

*Candleb* KevG - Oh man, such good times we had back then when we would write and try to outwrite each other! Between you and Chester Chumley , I'll cherish your creativity and talent. You both helped me become a better writer!

*Candleb* ♥OctOGRE tHiNg♥ - For putting up with my over enthusiasm about some subject matters, *Wink* always making me laugh and never too busy to help out whenever you need her too!

Phew! So many more folks I could have listed, but you said 15 (and I cheated *lol* because I think I had 17 there in the end *lol*)

Everyday is Earth Day!
Believe in the power of words...
Awareness Badges - Click image to pick up one for yourself!

*Note3**Bullet**Note3*Kiya's Published Works  *Note3**Bullet**Note3*
*Note5**Bullet**Note5*"Kiya's Graphic Designs Portfolio*Note5**Bullet**Note5*

FORUM
The Angel Outreach Program  (13+)
For newbies seeking mentors and writers needing support via their peers; stop by today!
#1403831 by iKïyå§ama

Helpful Links for Newbies!
"Writing.Com 101 | "Wandering through Writing.Com
Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 8:38pm
by iKïyå§ama
Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 8:56pm
by Tangled in a Ghost-Witch Web!
Re: Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 9:00pm
by iKïyå§ama
Re: Re: Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 9:08pm
by Tangled in a Ghost-Witch Web!
Re: Re: Re: Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 9:09pm
by iKïyå§ama
Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 8:57pm
by Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC
Re: Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 8:59pm
by iKïyå§ama
Re: Re: Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 9:11pm
by Future Mrs. B celebrates WDC
Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 9:38pm
by eyestar~*
Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 08-31-15 9:51pm
by Cinn
Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 09-08-15 6:10pm
by SpookyBee
Re: Re: My Speshul 15...out of many! · 09-09-15 8:11pm
by iKïyå§ama

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Maryann.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2869759