*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3166520
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 23, 2018 at 11:58pm
Update 2/19 - 2/23
What a crazy week. Granted I can't think of a whole lot that actually happened, but I feel worn out nonetheless. Honestly, I just can’t believe how quickly this week went by. I hope everyone had a great week!

Here are the goals I set for this week:

1) Bring my average for the month up to 575 by Friday. That means an average of 650 a day/3248 for the week.

2) Write a lesson plan rough draft for the book club.

3) Get over my anxiety regarding the vendor list.

4) Exercise two days.

For the first part, I've done really well for the week writing wise. I still need to complete tonight's writing goals, but I only need another 300 or so words to meet that goal and I've almost got that already with another thing I was writing this evening that I'll finish after I finish this.

The second goal I didn't get very far on. I got handed an unexpected assignment to go along with the vendor list, so this project got pushed back.

I did mostly get over this. Then I typed some short thank you notes for all of them. Well, drafts so I can write actual thank you notes next week. I'm annoyed about the notes because I hate handwriting anything and I really need to have the lesson plan done by the end of the day on Wednesday. At least Jonathan got us started a little bit with the lesson plan. Part of my stress is just that the week I took off meant that I had even less time in an already short month to do all my monthly assignments and it's just a lot. Yeah, so I'm just really grumpy about having another project put on me last minute when I already feel like I'm behind on what I need to do.

Well, I mostly managed to get over my issues with the vendor list thing.

I did great with exercising this week! I went for my gym orientation to help come up with a starter routine to build up over time on Tuesday, went for a walk/jog on Wednesday, did quick mini exercise routine on Thursday, and today I did a little over 50 minutes of "strength training" at the gym. So yeah! I feel like I did good on that.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 2/19 - 2/23 · 02-23-18 11:58pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3166520