SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3169676
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Community · #2146092
A support forum for writers dealing with mental illness
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 5, 2018 at 2:31pm
Re: So spaced out...
That sounds like me right now. I apparently might have allergies, because it was raining on and off last week and over the weekend, and it just felt like I was sick- coughing, sneezing, etc. Kept thinking it was my Jumpstart kids (2 are sick and still coming to school, and the third kid, after seeing his group members coughing, started coughing just because! *Facepalm*) but my Ed professor believes it might be allergies....

Anyways, I missed Classical Chinese on Friday after deciding I was in no state to take the quiz and emailed the teacher to see if I could make it up today.
What did I do all weekend? Jumpstart, for starters, all of Saturday. And yesterday, I couldn’t focus. At all. I tried taking the quiz anyways after class just now, and gave up after sitting there for about 10 minutes and staring at the paper. *Facepalm*
Went back to the professor’s office and broke down. I’m going to try retaking it on Wednesday. Hopefully I’ll be able to focus more tonight now that the Jumpstart fair is over and it’s regular school again. *Facepalm*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Think you can write for teens? Prove it!
Check out "Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
So spaced out... · 03-02-18 6:37pm
by Charlie ~
Re: So spaced out... · 03-03-18 4:16pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: So spaced out... · 03-03-18 10:55pm
by Charlie ~
Re: Re: Re: So spaced out... · 03-04-18 3:25am
by Cinn
*Star* Re: So spaced out... · 03-05-18 2:31pm
by Dragon is hiding
Re: Re: So spaced out... · 03-06-18 8:01am
by Charlie ~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Charlie ~.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3169676