*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3182134
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 28, 2018 at 12:41am
Updates 4/23 - 4/27
This week has been much like every other week in April--good but I didn’t finish nearly what all I wanted to accomplish. Even with taking a sick day, I still didn’t get it all accomplished. I know part of it was a constant headache I had all week. It’s just background at this point, which is helpful even if it is still annoying. Still though, it made me things more difficult for me. Anyway, here’s how things shook out:

1) Finish my month of April story. -- I did finish the story! I still don’t love it and I have some editing to do, but I did get it done which was the biggest and most important goal I had for this week and one of the biggest I had for the month in general so it felt really good to get that done.

2) Write enough words to reach 16,000. -- I didn’t make this goal. I’m still about 1,400 away from it. I did average higher than 600 words a day which is my word goal for the year, but the rest of the month I’ve been so far under that (average wise) that it’s difficult to write enough to make up for. I may have to forgive myself for not quite reaching my writing goal this month. I’ve had three months where I’ve met the goal or exceeded it so as long as I get close, it should work out in the end.

3) Read a book and write a review. -- I did finish a couple of books, but I didn’t get around to actually reviewing them. I was going to read one or two of the graphic novels I’ve from NetGalley this week so I could review at least one of them, but unfortunately, I kept having trouble with viewing them and I only just got the authorization issues fixed last night. At least I should still be able to read and finish “The Castoffs: Rise of the Machines” before it gets archived and I can’t read it anymore.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Updates 4/23 - 4/27 · 04-28-18 12:41am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3182134