*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3184247
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 6, 2018 at 10:28pm
Edited: May 6, 2018 at 11:20pm
Update for the week of April 30 to May 6, 2018
Writing Goals:
Work on my blog. I wrote one on Friday (Blog City - Day 1599)
Continue to work on my Nano novel - not this week, though I had done a little thinking about story lines.
Write a poem a day for NaPoWriMo. - This ended on Monday and I accomplished a full 30 days. One of my poems, MUD, won a prize in the Daily Poem contest on April 30.
Work on my short story for my Fiction Writing Workshop. I did this in conjunction with my homework for my Fiction Writers Workshop. The two bits were related, but I still need to finish up my homework and submit it.
Set another writing goal at Nanowrimo.org - not yet.
Write a piece for a contest, post it and record it into I Write 2018 - week #18 and do the required review. Just completed all of it within the last half hour.

Reading Goals:
Signed up for 3 books for the Monthly Reading Challenge for May
Write the reviews for the books I have read.
I also signed up for the Goodreads.com Monthly Reading Challenge's Challenge.

Teaching / Work Goals
Be ready to supply each day this week. I worked three and a half days - not bad for a 4 day week.
I will check ApplytoEducation.com to see if there are any positions available - supply or LTO.

Health Goals
I will aim for 5000 steps each day for a total of 35,000 for the week. I have over 67,000 steps already this week..
I will complete at least one yoga session this week. Not yet.
I made a doctor's appointment for next week.

Other Life Goals
I will write and update by weekly goals for this week and get next week’s ready to go on the weekend.
Get out and take part in things that interest me.... and get together with friends. Lunch date with Michelle and Cyndie to celebrate Cyndie's birthday.
Keep working at organizing my paperwork into a new filing system.
I made an appointment to get my winter tires changed out and stored.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of April 30 to May 6, 2018 · 05-06-18 10:28pm
by 💙 Carly - aka Joan Watson

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3184247