*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3192775
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jun 16, 2018 at 12:54pm
Update 6/11 - 6/15
I tried to update this last night and I fell asleep looking for the Weekly Goals post--three times in a row, no less--before I finally accepted defeat and let sleep take me. I hate updating late, but I’d rather be late with it than not do it at all. It wasn’t a particularly successful week, personal goals wise, but I think recording that helps me be accountable later.

1) Write 3,500 words over the course of the week. -- I got about half of this goal written which was disappointing, but there were a couple of really good writing days so hopefully, I can have more of those next week and more the week after that.

2) Read one of the NetGalley books. -- I just didn’t feel like reading any of the books I have checked out. I got sucked into another series that is available through Kindle Unlimited and I really just want an ARC of “Competence” by Gail Carriger. I know there are some out there, but whether or not one will be made available where I can request it is yet to be seen. Still, I check NetGalley at least once a day to see if there’s one available.

3) Figure out dad's Father's Day present. -- Dad mentioned he wanted some things but that I can’t afford to get him on his own. He was thinking I could go in with my sister, which would probably work but she’s already gotten him something else so he’s getting cash that he can put towards what he wants. Easy, but at least he’ll get something he actually wants.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 6/11 - 6/15 · 06-16-18 12:54pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3192775