*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3259873
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 29, 2019 at 2:49pm
Edited: April 23, 2019 at 12:29am
Re: QotW #10: That Old Gang of Mine
by bori258
At Westside, it seems that everything originates from the cheerleading squad and works its way down the social ladder. Because of this I'd start with,

1. Chelsea Cooper (a pick that couldn't be any more obvious). Through her you can gain control of most of the cheerleading squad and a get a heavy dose of influence over the basketball team via Gordon Black. I say most because not all the girls like her, but I would hedge against that by also taking

2. Yumi Saito. She'd be a great way to manipulate the anti-Chelsea faction of the cheer squad without having to spend more than two masks on cheerleaders. Yumi has friends on some of the lower rungs of the social ladder as well as the music scene, hence her being in orchestra with

3. Gary Chen. Mask supplies cost money so I would need a way to finance the operation. A steady stream of cash from Chen's weed sales would make life a whole lot easier. Plus, it would help to have a few guys on the team for digging up dirt to make new golems. Luckily Gary Chen is on the soccer team with

4. Marc Garner. Whereas Chen is a player in the under belly of Westside, Marc is the blonde haired, all-American poster child. For obvious reasons he has ties to the cheerleading squad,the AP crowd and also to the girl's soccer team. He has the ability to stay tuned in to all three of those social groups. While he is dating one of the best players on the girl's team, the important connection to them is

5. Stephanie Wyatt. Stephanie is well respected by both the girl's basketball and soccer team and therefore has a great deal of clout with both. Sure, sometimes she can comes off as a little bit of a bitch but that just makes it easier to get her way. The only problem with having all students is...they're still kids, which is not the case with

6. Kelly Cooper (aka Chelsea's mom). Taking Mrs. Cooper gives the new gang complete access to Chelsea's house for meetings, a figure head should something go wrong outside of school, and a secondary source of income so they don't have to finance everything through Chen.
MESSAGE THREAD
QotW #10: That Old Gang of Mine · 03-25-19 11:06am
by Seuzz
Re: QotW #10: That Old Gang of Mine · 03-25-19 5:05pm
by araki
Re: QotW #10: That Old Gang of Mine · 03-26-19 7:18am
by TheSkyMarshall
*Star* Re: QotW #10: That Old Gang of Mine · 03-29-19 2:49pm
by bori258
Re: Re: QotW #10: That Old Gang of Mine · 04-22-19 5:05pm
by Seuzz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3259873