*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3514294
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2180090
Message forum for readers of the BoM/TWS interactive universe.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 18, 2022 at 11:26pm
Re: What's Everyone Reading?
It's funny that Nostrum mentions reading sourcebooks, because I've been reading a metric shitload of RPG sourcebooks, though they've been for Call of Cthulhu instead of D&D lol. Actually gonna be running a session of CoC for the first time in two days, so that's exciting. Even just reading the sourcebooks is a lot of fun. I desperatly wanna run Masks of Nyarlathotep one day, so hopefully I can build up to that.

I've been on an RPG kick in general lately tbh. A lot of my free time has been spent listening to actual play podcasts for CoC, Delta Green, and Traveller lately. Also been listening to just about every video about RPGs on Seth Skorkowsky's channel, so that's a lot of my free time.

Also read Lovecraft's The Shadow over Innsmouth recently, as a result of my correspondance with Seuzz, which apparently inspired a brief cameo of Lovecraft's work in BoM amusingly enough.

In terms of what I want to read, the Avatar trilogy from the Forgotten Realms has been sitting on my shelf for 2 years now, and one of these days I'll start it.

Though I'll be reading a lot of textbooks starting in a few days, because I start law school on Monday. That's defintely gonna be a lot of reading, and I don't know how much else in the terms of reading that I'll actually be able to get done..
MESSAGE THREAD
What's Everyone Reading? · 08-18-22 9:17pm
by rugal b.
Re: What's Everyone Reading? · 08-18-22 10:31pm
by Nostrum
*Star* Re: What's Everyone Reading? · 08-18-22 11:26pm
by ThePrussian
Re: Re: What's Everyone Reading? · 08-19-22 8:17am
by Seuzz

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Seuzz.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3514294