*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3611174
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(109)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 2, 2024 at 4:09pm
Goals: First week of January 2024
I feel a bit overwhelmed currently. I need to stop, take a deep breath (maybe several deep breaths) and cut things into doable chunks.

1. I need to find my next contest or activity to write for "I Write in 2024. I have a couple of ideas, but I need to investigate them.

2. I need to continue updating "Contest Clues. I've done some/most of this for the month of January, but there is more I need to look into.

3. I need to close out December's "Merit Badge Magic. I still owe MB's to members for their December projects.

4. I need to get "Merit Badge Magic ready with new prompts for January. This has to happen very soon.

5. I need to update "Roots & Wings Contest and acknowledge entries.

6. I have to start reading, judging, then reviewing entries of "Short Shots: Official WDC Contest.

7. I have THREE newsletters to do this month, one is due next week. Need to get that one started.

8. I need to start revamping "The Comedy Club Contest to be opened in February. This will not be completed (or perhaps even started) this week, but I wanted it on my radar.

The deep breaths aren't working...let the panicking begin...

Moon and Feathers sig, made by Gaby (geja8856)Holiday Book by Angie
Sparkling GeminiGem
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals: First week of January 2024 · 01-02-24 4:09pm
by Which Witch Is Which?🧹

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3611174