*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3678974
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 7, 2024 at 10:47am
Hello! I'm Libby!

My name is Libby Lyon and I am so excited to be here! I recently created Write2Feel2Heal (W2F2H), a blog to provide a safe, supportive environment for anyone looking for evidence-based knowledge regarding mental health and to assist with navigating life's challenges through the written word. I recently made a career change from a mental health clinician and active clinical psychologist to a mental health freelance content writer and blogger. I am so excited about this; writing is my passion and to be able to couple it with psychology is a dream. I have learned so much about the freelance and ghostwriting business (my head is swimming!) and I have dove deep into the marketing strategies to be successful. It's a very exciting time; my website launches next week!!

In addition to that writing business, I am also working on a children's book series. I am finishing the second draft of book #2 and outlining book #3. I am looking into illustration options now and am excited to have them published within the next year or so. And if those two genres weren't different enough, I am actively outlining (I am a meticulous plotter) a psychological horror novel that I have been thinking about for years. I'm very excited about this project and its development. I am enjoying being a beta reader, which I have never done until the last few weeks and I can see the benefits to my writing already.

I am so excited to be here and connect with other like-minded writers. I love what I am doing right now but it can be an isolating world and I am so excited to read what others have written and share what I am writing.

We do, in fact, Write2Feel2Heal. *Smile*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hello! I'm Libby! · 09-07-24 10:47am
by Libby Lyon: W2F2H
Re: Hello! I'm Libby! · 09-07-24 12:42pm
by WakeUpAndLive️~Happiness
Re: Hello! I'm Libby! · 09-07-24 10:11pm
by BIG BAD WOLF Happy July 4th!
Re: Hello! I'm Libby! · 09-08-24 8:50pm
by Legerdemain
Re: Hello! I'm Libby! · 09-09-24 2:48am
by Bodhisattwa Parekh

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3678974