*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/469812
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Health · #371316
This forum is for all women who want to discuss Menopause.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2002 at 3:14pm
I will be back
by A Non-Existent User
Well Jane, you can take credit for my turning up the notch on my doctors. I just got off the phone with the GYN clinic. I have had ongoing physical issues for about 2 yrs now but it has increased dramamtically the last 10 weeks. I experience extreme swelling in my legs and feet. So bad I cant wear shoes at times. They did an ultrasound for clots, negative. Did blood work on my kidneys, pregancy (nope, it would be immaculate!), liver, etc. All that is normal so he says. My doc is runnung tests but I was soooo angry because he told me 2 weeks ago that if nothing came back indicating a problem, I would need to live with having "bad leg veins". Bet me! Bad veins don't show up overnight.

I still am waiting to have an MRI on my kidneys and EKG on my heart.

There's other symptoms, extreme fatigue at times, hot flashes, restlessness at night, sleeping w/o covers and I am soo tired of it. I am 37. You said that you *thought* you were starting into perimenopause and turned out it was cancer symptoms. That got me scared and in gear!

I called my GYN today after reading your post. I will be there ASAP, they are calling me back within 24 hours with an appt. Two docs are better than one!

It was while reading Wystful 's journal where she mentions your name and this forum that sent me here. Thank you to you both!

I'll be back to finish reading prior posts and to introduce myself better. Heh, I KNOW you Jane! Pretty cool huh?

This is in my favorites now.

** Image ID #380980 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I will be back · 10-01-02 3:14pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: I will be back · 10-02-02 7:45am
by catwoman

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, catwoman.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/469812