*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/763670
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #718853
A perplexing entanglement of mystifying fragments to amuse and bedazzle.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 18, 2003 at 10:05pm
Well well...
by A Non-Existent User
Davy did it again! sigh .... congrats!

Candi, I don't need to answer that question, you answered it yourself! You are not E! hi hi

As for living your adolescent/young adult experience late, tell me about it! I lived those from age 32! so yay! we all should be able to live these euh... grrr oh well... at one point or another for if not, we live with a little feeling of resentment or frustration for not having tried a few wild things... in whatever context that wildness may be.

so go for it, you'll feel more complete for doing so. All I can say in this forum for part of that wildness... not all E right? oh dear... I should not even mention this here.... BEE! Delete this if you must! lol

I voted for the sig, the first one. I mention it because it seemed my review did not reach you.

For the rest, well, of course, the points count and I admit I would try more when I was in dire straights gp wise. But the game is what keeps me coming back so please do share the pot between the two, only makes sense.

Now, I do hope I'll have a chance to try the puzzles! Been a bit difficult for the two last ones! lol

Okay, all the fun stuff is taken care of on my plate. i am now left with the chores my mood makes my other interests a bit less fun to do.

Night!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Here is a great new contest!"Invalid Item
Want to have fun?"Bee~dazzling Entanglements
Other links I recommend: "The Writer's Cramp "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Celebrities of Writing.Com Auction "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Invalid Item "Pictures "Invalid Item
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Well well... · 11-18-03 10:05pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~LadyBee~.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/763670