*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/858303
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 1, 2004 at 12:33pm
Welcome back Loon!
It always makes me giggle when I write Loon, coz i always associate Loon, with Looney, meaning crazy ands I get this warped picture of you in your nurses uniform, swinging from the ceiling screaming at the doctors beneath you...

(that addition was bought to you by the Letter L in the strange and whacky world of Fleur Spooner!)

Anywa, it's great to see you back Ilona!!!! How was Turkey? Where abouts did you go? Peter went there last June to Icmeler (I spelled that wrong but who cares) and loved it!

And what do you mean by not acting like a lady?! Do tell!!!!!! I need to know these things! lol. *Cool*

How's work going? How was Queen's Day? i think it's cool that Holland still has a royal family. They're a dying breed these days, but I love them!

What plans have you got for May???

Anyway, I won't take up any more of your time, but like I said, it's good to see you back and I love you girL!

*Heart* FEA. xxx
"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Welcome back Loon! · 05-01-04 12:33pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Welcome back Loon! · 05-03-04 4:29am
by Ilona
Re: Re: Welcome back Loon! · 05-03-04 2:21pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Welcome back Loon! · 05-03-04 1:54pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Welcome back Loon! · 05-03-04 5:59pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Welcome back Loon! · 05-05-04 2:02pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/858303