*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/859297
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 3, 2004 at 2:04pm
Re: Confused!
Elliel, I'm like so completely biased when it comes to your decision because I want you to come to Bangor and do psychology, because it was you who inspired me to come here and I'd love to have you here with me...

Plus, I could give you my lecture notes and books, so it'd work out really cheap for you and you already know the area quite well, therefore it wouldn't be such a culture shock for you. Plus, you'd already know me, therefore you'd not be stranded on your own! And Bangor is stunning!

I'm saying these thoings for purely selfish reasons. I want you here...

All i can say is that ultimately it's your choice. Bangor has a brilliant reputation, Hull is full of townies and goths and is all concrete and nasty. I can't remember where lese you said you'd applied to, but generally, pick the one that will give you a good career, a good home base, with a good reputation for the individual course itself...

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
Confused! · 05-02-04 8:14am
by RachieBee
Re: Confused! · 05-02-04 3:23pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Confused! · 05-03-04 3:02pm
by RachieBee
Re: Re: Re: Confused! · 05-03-04 6:27pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Confused! · 05-03-04 4:33am
by Ilona
*Star* Re: Confused! · 05-03-04 2:04pm
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Confused! · 05-03-04 2:29pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Confused! · 05-04-04 8:15am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Confused! · 05-05-04 1:50pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Confused! · 05-03-04 2:08pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/859297