*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864508
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #848120
Add your letters to the editor, any response received, and comments...
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 13, 2004 at 9:37am
Re2: It's not READER'S DIGEST......the big name.....
Now that's a healthy way of looking at it, really. What benefit is it to Writing.com to be lumped into a list with a bunch of poorly-designed sites? And down at the bottom (alphabetically)?

On the other hand, at least one person has said that they found Writing.com through that list in a previous year. So it's at least a little pile of breadcrumbs, metaphorically speaking. Okay...crouton crumbs. A bit stale, but it can still lead you here.

Maybe those of us with our own Web sites should start a "101 Best Sites for Writers According to [name]" and list Writing.com 101 times. *Laugh* Think what that would do in a search engine.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Idea* *Idea* *Idea*
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#769015 by Not Available.

Need help with your writing? Visit
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#746496 by Not Available.

Merit Badge in Problem Solving
[Click For More Info]

Jessie is one of those wonderful authors who impressed me a lot by their talent and admirable sagacity. Jessie is a great reviewer, problem solver, and supportive to the other writers. Her advice and suggestions are the guiding stars and leading milestones on the long way to the destination of perfection. Merit Badge in Animal
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for speaking up for those who cannot:  [Link To Item #948513] ! Merit Badge in Newsletters
[Click For More Info]

For doing just an outstanding job on the For Authors Newsletter.  Not only did you encourage me this week, you also taught me something and gave me an exercise to try.  So, your newsletter was HELPFUL, encouraging, concise and informative to me as an author and as a reader.  Can't do better than that!  *^*Smile*^*
Merit Badge in Philosophy
[Click For More Info]

For "Let's Celebrate":  First Place - Best Advice for Lasting Marriage.   Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Great guessing in It'll Be All Right's *Mini Bonus Challenge* 7.24-7.31.06.  You rock!
MESSAGE THREAD
· 12-31-69 7:00pm
by A Guest Visitor

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Critic.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/864508