*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bill the Disbeliever
  2. Out of the Ordinary
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/100157-Bermuda-Grass/cid/2673-Bill-the-Disbeliever
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #100157
Bill wakes up one day to find that the grass in his yard has grown to about ten feet..
This choice: Bill goes back inside, and jumps back into bed and pulls the covers up.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bill the Disbeliever

    by: Zoo Duck
Bill tried to look past his yard nervously to see if anyone on the street had noticed his yard, but the grass was way to high and even jumping straight up and craning his neck offered no view past the tangled growth. He shook his head, blinked his eyes, covered his face with his hands and then peered out slowly. He smiled nervously, and walked back into his house, shaking his head in disbelief.

" I must be dreaming." he thought and went back to bed.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bill falls back asleep and is late for work.

2. Bill lies in bed trying to sleep, but the phone rings....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zoo - Salted and Roasted has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/100157-Bermuda-Grass/cid/2673-Bill-the-Disbeliever