*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Betty
  2. Bill the Disbeliever
  3. Out of the Ordinary
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/100157-Bermuda-Grass/cid/2675-Betty
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #100157
Bill wakes up one day to find that the grass in his yard has grown to about ten feet..
This choice: Bill lies in bed trying to sleep, but the phone rings....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Betty

    by: Deidre
He's lying in bed trying to fall back to sleep, but then the phone rings. He gets up to answer it and it is his neighboor.

"Hi Bill."
"Hi Betty!", said Bill.
"Uh, I was looking through my window trying to see if it was going to rain. I looked up and I didnt see anything...", said Betty.

Then with a little concern she said, "I didnt see anything but grass. Bill, your grass has taken over your house!"

Bill put downs the phone and goes to the front window to look out side. He looked out and everything was black and green. The grass had completly blocked out the sun and it was like a solar eclips! He whent back to the phone and said to Betty...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Since, you know, nobody can see us, do you want to come over?"

2. "HELP!!!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Zoo - Salted and Roasted has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/100157-Bermuda-Grass/cid/2675-Betty