*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intel
  2. Pre-Briefing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1004572-Small-Spies/cid/275031-Intel
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Detective · #1004572
007-style superspy action... on a different scale.
This choice: You are shrunk as part of an infiltration mission  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Intel

    by: Doom
"You see, Agent Sterling," Control says, steepling his hands as he leans over his desk toward you, "there really is no other way that we are going to pull this off."

No matter how many times he reassures you, you can't help but feel a little apprehensive. But then, who wouldn't be? Being smuggled into the stronghold of a dangerous wannabe-dictator terrorist was never going to be fun at the best of times, but you can only imagine how many times worse it will be when you are confined to a height of only one inch.

"It's the only reliable way to get past the security systems, you see," Control continues.

Most people would probably be a little disbelieving of a plan that involved a shrinking machine, but in your line of work you've seen gadgets that are a whole lot more bizarre.

"But how am I to get there in the first place?" you ask, nervously tapping your foot on the floor.

"Don't worry about that. You'll be taken to the base by Miss Hensley."

You follow his gaze over your shoulder, to where a young woman has just entered the room. Her short skirt reveals perfect legs, and you follow them up to a body that matches. Maybe there will be an upside to this mission after all...

"Ahem."

You turn back to hear the rest of the briefing, noting out of the corner of your eye that Miss Hensley takes one of the seats at the back of the room.

"As I was saying, you'll be taken to the base by Miss Hensley, who will drop you off on one of the personnel of the base, where you will proceed to -"

"Uh, how is Miss Hensley to penetrate the base herself, sir?"

"She won't. She will 'accidently' meet with a prominent member of the base's staff at a neutral location, somewhere that intelligence tells us they will be."

"Where would that be?"

You have the following choices:

1. A Diplomatic Reception

2. A Nightclub

3. A Hospital

4. A School

5. A Street

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1004572-Small-Spies/cid/275031-Intel