*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matt Warner, high school winner
  2. Gender
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/401331-Matt-Warner-high-school-winner
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1020588
You choose the shrinking!
This choice: Boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Matt Warner, high school winner

    by: Riverd0g
You are Matt Warner, the cutest, toughest, and most popular guy at Arroyo Grande high school on the central coast of California. You drove your 1967 Chevy Camaro to Avila beach, for a keg party. Your girlfriend Cassie is with you. She has short brown hair, green eyes, and a tan complexion.

After you set a towel out on the beach to lay down on while you wait for the keg to arrive, you sent Cassie back up to your car to get your portable stereo out of the trunk. As you look around, you see a wooden chest washed up on the beach. Thinking there might be drugs or money in it, you run down to it and open it.

Inside, there is a metallic device. You fumble with the control panel, and you are absorbed by a blinding white light that shrinks you instantly down to a millimeter tall!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cassie looks for Matt and walks over to the chest

2. Cassie stays at the towel, and Matt walks to her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/401331-Matt-Warner-high-school-winner