*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1021828-Titans-mischief/cid/418141-Humans-are-so-bad-sometimes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1021828
A couple of titans go to Earth to cause troubles.
This choice: a little village .  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Humans are so bad sometimes

    by: TitanLeon
He sees a village near him and starts to walk quietly toward it. Some of the people see him and start to run away but 5 people stay there because they hadn't noticed him. He saw that 3 of them, who was men, were beating up the 2 other men with metal sticks. The sticks weren't sharp but they would kill the 2 men if Quarion doesn't do something. He approach and take the man that looked like the chief and lift him up to his brown eyes. ''Why are you doing this to these men? Being 3 with weapons against 2 without weapons is really coward.
- We... we..., he start, we were just playing with them right guys?
- No that not true. They wanted to kill us and we don't even know them.
- Really? If that's it...''

As he say that, he lift the man over his head, open his mouth and let the man fall inside. He could hear him scream in terror as he swallowed him whole. The two others ran away in fear, but got catched in Quarion giant hand. He swallowed them whole too and burped. He was now watching the two injured men. ''Are you alright?
- I'm fine but i think my friend have a broken leg.
- I can fix this.'' He took him in his hand, close his fist and

You have the following choices:

1. He crushes him to death

*Noteb*
2. He heals him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TitanLeon (UN: davmil3111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1021828-Titans-mischief/cid/418141-Humans-are-so-bad-sometimes