*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/280778-Two-fighting-females
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1026315
A size-changing interactive of epic proportions
This choice: you find yurself shrunk in the world of Dead or Alive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Two fighting females

    by: Drez


You wake with a start. You have no idea what happened, and no idea where you are now. You were in your room, but not anymore. You're on a stone floor of some kind. Suddenly, the ground shakes and you look up. You gasp as you see two huge women fighting with each other. And not just any two women. It's Ayane and Tina from Dead Or Alive! You were just playing Dead or Alive earlier, and you were playing as the female wrestler, Tina Armstrong. You were losing badly to Ayane too. You stare at these two beautiful women. But...something is wrong. The two women must be a 1000 feet tall! That's when you realize that you've been shrunk!
You run as fast as you can, but Tina had landed hard on the ground. The force of Tina's fall sends you flying into the air.

You have the following choices:

1. You land in Tina's mouth

2. You land in Tina's clevage

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/280778-Two-fighting-females