*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dear God...what a huuuuuge gal...
  2. Talims huge.
  3. Talim?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/288160-Dear-Godwhat-a-huuuuuge-gal
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1026315
A size-changing interactive of epic proportions
This choice: Climb up her sandal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dear God...what a huuuuuge gal...

    by: sith
After clearly judging your situation, you come to the conclusion that climbing her sandal would be the best idea right now. You doubt that she´ll hear you down at her towering feet,but maybe you´ll be able to get in contact by climbing up to her face or directly to her ear. So you could either try to make her see you or climb into her ear and talk to her - in case she´s able to hear, which you think is possible, since you would be near her eardrum. And you´re quite sure that Talim won´t hurt you. From what you´ve seen in Soul Calibur II and III, she´s a kind girl, fighting not for selfish reasons, but for the sake of mankind, so you doubt she will treat a helpless 1-centimeter man like you in a mean way. Besides, Talim is only 15 years old, so you can assume that she´s rather innocent to - at least to some extent. But since she was kind and innocent in the game, there´s hope for you.
Her feet are only a few meters away, and they´re monstrous on their own. The thought of a single foot of Talim being several times bigger than you is scary, but no surprise due to your feeble size of a mere centimeter. But with her feet being that big, Talim herself is of almost astronomic proportions, hard to describe. You have to swallow hard, thinking about the gigantic fighter-girl. You´re now standing directly in front of the sandal of her right foot. From your position, you can already see her bare feet above you - she´s not wearing socks. You search with your hands for a fitting spot to start your climb, and you soon find it, giving you a good grip. And so you start your climb up Talim´s body...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. you climb up to her face

2. you climb up to her ear

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sith (UN: dooku at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/288160-Dear-Godwhat-a-huuuuuge-gal