*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/294658-Momma-Mia
by sith
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1026315
A size-changing interactive of epic proportions
This choice: you find yourself shrunk in the world of Super Mario Bros.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Momma Mia!

    by: Unknown
After John activated both devices, he then got teleported into the TV. In the realm he entered, he couldn't believe that he is in the magical world of the Mushroom Kingdom with nothing but item blocks, koopas, and so forth. Since this was his reality now, it was no longer two dimensional and looked better than XBOX 360 graphics.

Stunned to see such great scenery, he finally realized that he wouldn't stand a chance against the Koopa that was walking towards him and didn't know what to do. Mushrooms won't work on him, only the plumbers.

"Momma Mia!" A plumber jumped from above and pounced on the helpless turtle until it came out of its shell. Saving John's life, he wanted to pick him up and chat with him. The plumber is...

You have the following choices:

1. Mario

2. Luigi

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
sith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026315-Johns-Fantastic-Voyages/cid/294658-Momma-Mia