*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...Alone in the giant forest
  2. where are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/402275-Alone-in-the-giant-forest
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: in the wild  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

...Alone in the giant forest

    by: Wolfish
"Hmmm.. Uhh.." you begin to wake "Wh-wh-where am I?" you carefully ease yourself into a sitting posistion, rubbing your weary eyes - your body is covered in bruises, yet you do not recall what happened to you..

You wince, grabbing onto a car-sized leaf for support.

"WHAT THE!?!" you give an alarmed shriek, letting go of the giant leaf in surprise as your worried eyes dart quickly about your surroundings.

"No no.. This can't be for real.." you groan to yourself. You were in the centre of a forest, only everything here was huge.. Had you shrunk...?

Small plants tower above you, insects nearby are the size of dogs! ..But surely there are bigger creatures nearby?

Your question is soon answered as ground begins to shake.. Somethings approaching!!!

You have the following choices:

1. It's a python...

2. It's a tiger

3. It's an elephant

4. No time to find out,, RUN!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfish (UN: wolfish_dreams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/402275-Alone-in-the-giant-forest