*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Snake!
  2. ...Alone in the giant forest
  3. where are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/402601-Snake
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: It's a python...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Snake!

    by: Unknown
Looking up over the leaf that your hiding under, you see a huge python, bigger than youve ever seen! Its massive body is the width of a lorry, and its at least a mile long (from your point of veiw)

It slivers towards your hiding place, smelling the air with its tongue. You duck under the leaf, praying it wont see you.

It comes closer, weaving its way through the undergrowth, coming straight at you.

But it hasnt seen/smelt you. From under the leaf, you see the slithering body get closer and closer until, it goes over the leaf your under.

Knowing you will be crushed under the immense weight, you desperatly cling to the pythons tree-trunk body. Hugging it, you notice how smooth and soft it is, not at all like people think a snake feels like.

The python hasnt noticed that your clinging to it, and continues on.

You glance down, then wish you didnt.

The ground looks like its being sucked under the body of the snake, and everything is being crushed.

You start to sweat. This makes you even more nervous. Not only might it make you slip, but it might alert the snake to your presence.

You have the following choices:

1. You slip and fall.

2. The snake smells your fear.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/402601-Snake