*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292396-Stripped
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: Because of the mean-spirited actions of somebody else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stripped

    by: Stretchweasel
You are Karina, a 5'3" college student with a figure big enough to split a pair of moderate jeans but slim enough to not have people consider it a bad thing if you did. It's a beautiful day, you're lounging out in the quad flipping idly through your books, and it is my regrettable duty to inform you that you're about to be stripped naked.

Here's the skinny, chubs: It's the first week of spring, and around here that can only mean one thing. You don't know what that one thing is yet, being the freshman that you are, but if you did you would probably not be lounging out in the open like that, you moron. All of the upperclassmen know that it's time for the local fraternity chapters to partake of their annual Spring Rumpusania, the biggest inter-house competition in the tri-state area. Throughout the next week they will be joining in sports so feindishly wild and confounding that nobody has yet to determine what, exactly, the point of any of them are. First thing's first, however: each frat has to get a flag. They accomplish this by finding an attractive girl, stripping her bare, and flying her entire outfit on a ten foot pole.

The brothers of TKB have their eyes on you from behind a nearby tree.

"What do you think?" says one.

"Kinda chunky, isn't she?" says another.

"That's good!" says a third. "Skinny girls have skinny clothes, and skinny clothes don't make for a good flag. Just imagine the wind we could catch with those shorts! Finally we'll have a flag that'll wave triumphantly!"

"Okay..."

They're on you before you even notice they're there. Four take a limb each and a fifth starts on your blouse. You thrash and scream, but in moments the garment is peeled from your body and he moves for your shorts. To your horror he goes from your now panty-clad ass to unhook your bra and release the whales. An ample pair of round, plump breasts bounce into view and he turns to wrestle off your shoes, socks, and finally, your panties. Hooting and laughing they drop you back into the grass and watch as you stand, grab your boobs, and run off across the lawn, your chubby ass jiggling in the sunlight.

You have the following choices:

1. Run for the nearest bathroom

2. Run for your dorm room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stretchweasel (UN: smoooth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292396-Stripped