*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292584-Something-I-Forgot-To-Do-This-Morning
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: By accident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something I Forgot To Do This Morning

    by: AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!
I should have realized that something was wrong when I went to my favorite drive-up place for getting cappuccino, and the proprietor (who is usually friendly enough but has never shown any sort of romantic interest in me) kept giving me leering looks.

If not then, I should have realized something was wrong when I went to my favorite drive-up donut shop for my usual morning cinnamon roll and saw a smirk on the face of the clerk--and how, after she got my cinnamon roll for me, several other workers had gathered around the window to look at me and giggle.

The way that I finally realized that I had neglected to put any clothes on before leaving the house this morning was when I was stopped by a cop.

You see, I work at home as a writer, and it seems so natural just to work in nothing and sleep in nothing as well.

Besides, nothing seems to fit anymore. Could it be that I've put on a little weight over the holidays?

For some reason, everything seems too tight.

Anyway, this cop stops me, and I'm now in a holding cell and have never been so embarrassed in my life.

The reason I was stopped in the first place was because...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I had been driving 40 mph in a 30 mph zone.

2. My left tail light was out.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan! (UN: ainsleyjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292584-Something-I-Forgot-To-Do-This-Morning