*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tom Cruise
  2. Wich actor?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070789-Male-Actor-Weight-Gain/cid/301332-Tom-Cruise
by tycoon
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1070789
Guys of Hollywood get fat!!
This choice: Tom Cruise  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tom Cruise

    by: tycoon
Tom had just finished acting in war of the worlds and was ready for a long break from movie making. It was mid mourning when he decided to check his fan mail. He got online and as usual, picked about 10 random e-mails and read them.
"Tom your so hot, Tom I love you." Most of the e-mails said the same thing. "Tom I'm gay." he deleted that one as soon as he read it. After 7 of those e-mails, he opens one that read, "Tom, think you'd look cuter if you were chubby." Tom stopped at that one. He had been fighting the battle of the bulge since he got into acting, but never really thought about what it would be like if he got fat. For some reason, the though of him getting fat aroused him. He saved the e-mail and though for a minuet. He then decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. forget it fat bad

2. go to the beach think about it later

3. look up on the internet, find a fast way to get fat.

*Noteb*
4. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tycoon (UN: totterer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070789-Male-Actor-Weight-Gain/cid/301332-Tom-Cruise