*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Patience Is A Virtue
  2. The Road to Torino
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1077016-Torino-2006-GTS/cid/304177-Patience-Is-A-Virtue
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1077016
Female Olympians grow and run amok
This choice: Sasha Cohen, figure skating, United States  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Patience Is A Virtue

    by: AFLhockeydud
"Ok, let's try it again," the coach told Sasha Cohen as she continued her program rehearsal at the skating venue in Torino, prepping for her big moment. At 21 and one Olympics under her belt, she feels this is her time. She's won most majoe events you could think of, yet this is why she's not satisfied: being an Olympic champion.
"Do you think I did OK out there," Sasha asked her coach. "You could stand some improvement but you are making considerable progress Sasha," her coach replied. "Now I don't know about you, but I'm hungry, are you?" "Yeah I guess I am, being out on the rink for 2 hours does make one long for pasta," said Sasha.
The two gather up their belongings and make their way out of the Torino Palavela and back for the Olympic Village. Little did the two know something big was going to happen.

You have the following choices:

1. Sasha has lunch

*Noteb*
2. Sasha goes back to her room

*Noteb*
3. Sasha meets with the press

*Noteb*
4. Sasha gathers with fellow athletes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AFLhockeydud (UN: metaldud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AFLhockeydud has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1077016-Torino-2006-GTS/cid/304177-Patience-Is-A-Virtue