*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hospital Hijinks
  2. Kitty rape
  3. Rape Scenes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1085159-Star-Fox-Hentai/cid/610710-Hospital-Hijinks
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1085159
The furries are horny and they aren't afraid to express it!
This choice: Hospital  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hospital Hijinks

    by: Lagun008
Katt was on Corneria, returning from a recent dogfight. In the last battle, she was caught in a concussive blast, knocking her into her control panel and injuring her. She had recently been taken to Corneria for medical treatement. The treatment was a success, suffering damage to her arm and knee. She was now confined to her bed, only having enough strength to reach her hospital bathroom. She didn't happen to notice, nor did the other doctors, that one of the doctors was stuck inside a utility closet, the only thing missing being his jacket and ID.

"I really bit that one." Katt sighed, remembering the explosion. She looked down at her hospital food and sighed again.

That moment, a doctor burst into the room, startling Katt.

"Mr. Johnson, are you here!?" the doctor yelled.

"NO!!! NO ONE CAME IN HERE!!! NOW GET OUT!!!!" Katt screamed, upset at having been so rudely intruded upon. In all the excitement, she didn't realize that she had knocked her cranberry juice that came with her meal over on to herself. Neither she nor the doctor noticed the sounds of something in the ventilation ducts, leading to the bathroom.

"Oh, sorry." the doctor said, excusing himself.

Katt sighed again, looking down. She noticed that she had spilled her drink now.

"Damn it!" Katt yelled, moving her tray to get up. It was difficult to get up now due to the two casts on her arm and leg. She grabbed the crutch next to her bed and started making her way towards the bathroom, in case another idiot doctor came barging in.

She entered the bathroom and closed the door. She undressed herself from her dirty hospital robe, and took another one from a pile nearby. She put it on and opened the door, only to hear a metal grate fall to the floor, followed by the clamp of a boot on the floor.

She turned around and was immediately pinned against the wall, her face pushed against the wall, with a hand firmly placed over her mouth. The figure took her crutch and tossed it out the door.

"We wouldn't want this kitty to use her claws, now would we?" the figure said in a suave voice.

Katt struggled underneath the grip of her attacker, only to be hindered by her injuries.

"Uh-uh-uhh. No need to struggle, we're just going to have a little fun." the figure said.

Katt looked down at the animal. He was wearing a white doctor's coat and had an ID around his neck. But when she looked closely at the picture on the ID, it didn't match the face. Katt looked back at the animal with fear, realizing now who it was.

"By the look in your eyes, I'd say you finally recognized me. Yes, it is me, Panther Caroso." Panther announced. "And now, it's time for a little catfight."

Panther turned Katt around, so that way she was facing him. In one swift motion, he ripped off her new hospital robe, revealing her well-toned body. Katt blushed as she was exposed.

"Ah yes, that's nice." Panther said, stroking her stomach with one hand, his other hand still over her mouth. His first hand slowly started going south, until he started fingering her.

Katt, not expecting this, took a defensive swipe at Panther, forcing him to move backwards to avoid the blow. The momentum of her swing, however, caused her to fall forward, still unable to balance without one of her legs. Panther took advantage of this to pin Katt again. This time, he shoved her down on the ground, using his knees to pin down her loose limbs, that way she wouldn't be able to resist.

"I'm going to need all my hands for this. I think it's time I activate this, so that way no one will hear you scream." Panther said, using his free hand to activate a device he took out of his pocket. Outside of Katt's room, a gas wafted down from several devices set upon the ceiling and floated down into the hallway. Everyone that breathed in the gas fell to the floor unconscious.

"There we go." Panther said, releasing his hand from her face.

"Get off me you chauvinistic jackass!" Katt yelled.

"Uh-oh, we're going to have to be nicer to Panther, or else-" Panther said, twisting Katt's broken arm. She shrieked out in pain. "Haha, that's good. I'm going to have fun with this."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lagun008 (UN: lagun008 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiger64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1085159-Star-Fox-Hentai/cid/610710-Hospital-Hijinks