*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rob and Ad get to know one another
  2. Meet Rob
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/408998-Rob-and-Ad-get-to-know-one-another
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1086672
Rob is 18, young and single, however the constant eating is having it's effect
This choice: about 10lbs more chubby than Rob  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rob and Ad get to know one another

    by: fat_hiker
"Hey," says Rob to his new room mate Ad as he walks in, "How's things, mate? Come in, I've bought some stuff so we can just chill out for the night. You know, not have to cook or anything! I'm Rob, your new room mate, and I'd like to think your mate in general."

Ad sees that Rob has covered a table in food. His mouth waters at the sight, and his eyes light up.

"What a welcome!" He adds, "I'm Ad. This is amazing! Though really you shouldn't have! All I've done recently is eat and party, and I've put on a few," he says, bouncing a hand off his somewhat bulging stomach. "180 pounds! I should really change my lifestyle."

"Nah, not 'til the end of the summer," replies Rob. "I mean, I used to play football last year, but now college life has got me hooked! But, we ARE college lads, and its summer - time to relax, and not worry. If I put ona few, well, I'll run them off after summer's over! Now, grab yourself a beer and a bite, we've got the whole summer to relax!

"I like your style!" remarks Adam. "With that attitude I can tell we're going to get on! But can I unpack while I eat?"

Rob has no objection and Ad drinks a fair few beers and they have a good chat whilst he unpacks. They are both the same height, though Ad is heavier - maybe ten pounds, Rob guesses, though it could be more - and they have a lot in common!

Time flies by and after a couple of hours of of talking, drinking, eating and having a good time, they realize . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1086672-Robs-weight-story/cid/408998-Rob-and-Ad-get-to-know-one-another