*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amber's House
  2. Time for a change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/322777-Ambers-House
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1112478
Angered a magical gypsy woman and she has cast a spell changing you into various objects
This choice: the sunday paper on Amber's doorstep  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amber's House

    by: Unknown
You're confused. Small. Folded. You're pretty sure you're a newspaper. Not like you'd know from experience, but if you had to make a guess what being a newspaper felt like, this would probably be it. To your suprise, you can still see and hear. You use your senses to determine that you must be on someone's doorstep. Things look familiar, but you're not quite sure why.

Suddenly the door opens. Standing over you is someone very familiar, and now very large. "Amber!" you say to yourself. "I'm at Amber's house!" For a moment you're proud that you figured it out, but you quickly realize that you're completely at Amber's mercy.

Amber picks you up and brings you inside. She carries you into the kicthen and plops you down on the table. "Here's the paper, dad," she says mopingly to her father, who was always a big fellow, but now looks even bigger.

"Why so glum, sugar plum?" her father asks.

"Oh, daddy, you wouldn't understand," Amber says.

"Is this about that James boy again?" her father asks, sounding angry.

"Now Edgar," says a voice you recognize as being that of Amber's mother, "don't be harsh on the girl. She's been miserable since they broke up."

"Well, I'm sick of it, Harriet!" says her father. "That little runt's not worth the trouble!"

"Little runt, eh?" you want to say, but can't. It doesn't matter what her father thinks, you decide. You're finding some joy in the fact that Amber's upset over you. You realize that that's probably why she called you.

"Oh, daddy, I can't take any more of this!" says Amber. She gets up and storms away. Seconds later, she returns, "Are you done with the paper? I need it for Smoochums."

"Oh no!" you think, "Not Smoochums!" Smoochums is Amber's pet cat. You're now in danger of finding yourself in a litter box! You'd better hope and pray to change soon!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheStorm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/322777-Ambers-House