*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're dessert
  2. Cake Time
  3. Time for a change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/324675-Youre-dessert
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1112478
Angered a magical gypsy woman and she has cast a spell changing you into various objects
This choice: Mom wants a slice too  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You're dessert

    by: Anakin Solo
“YAH, HONEY I’LL HAVE A SLICE, AH HELL MAKE IT A BIG ONE I’VE BEEN ON THIS DIET FOR TOO DAMN LONG,” You mother answers from another room. You look up in absolute terror as your sister takes out a knife and some plates. She is completely oblivious to you screaming for help and please don’t cut me! She walks back to the table, to you and you see as the sharp metal comes closer.

Ally could never know what she was doing to her little brother. She was just a young woman having some left over birthday cake. She takes the knife and slowly cuts into the chocolate breaking your chilled frosting and working its way down and then slowly coming out.

It felt as bad as it sounded; you scream in agony as the knife cuts your skin (the icing) and is forced through you like a saw, each stroke spreading agony on you. You cry out but Ally just ignores them and then picks up your severed half and places it on the plate. “OKAY MOM, HERE YOU GO,” Ally calls not caring that her brother felt his life seeping out of him. “OH THANK YOU, DEAR,” your mom, Megan says as she comes into the kitchen and sits at the table in front of the severed piece of cake.

“YOU LOOK NICE MOM, WHATS THE SPECIAL OCCATION?” Ally asks as she lifts the knife to cut a second piece. Your eyes in mortal fear watch as the metal comes this time right between what you might perceive as your eyes and in it goes. You scream ‘stop, stop, stop!”

“OH,” Megan smiles at her eldest child, “I’VE GOT A DATE FOR A EARLY DINNER WITH STEVE AND THEN WE ARE GOING DANCING.” Both the women chuckle over the ladies talk and Megan reaches to pick up the fork and lowers it to the cake.

“AH, AH, AHA, AHHHHHHH!...” you holler, “BY THE WAY HAVE YOU SEEN JAMES?” Megan asks and cuts a piece of the cake and brings it into her mouth. Ally pulls another chuck out of you and you hear as a fork plunges into your eye, “NO I THINK HE MUST BE STAYING AT A FRIEND'S…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You become your mom's high heel dance shoe

2. you become a wash cloth in the bathtub

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anakin Solo (UN: tier-fett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheStorm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/324675-Youre-dessert