*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cake Time
  2. Time for a change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/344748-Cake-Time
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1112478
Angered a magical gypsy woman and she has cast a spell changing you into various objects
This choice: your older sister's leftover chocolate birthday cake in fridge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cake Time

    by: TheStorm
Honestly, you aren't entirely sure where you are. It's pretty dark in here wherever you are. And COLD!! Very very cold. After sitting in there for a little while you're blinded by a sudden light as the wall in front of you slides away revealing you to be in the refrigerator! After your "eyes" adjust you see your now gigantic sister looking in the fridge moving things around trying to find something. From your vantage point you have a very nice view of the brunette and can understand why so many guys find her so attractive.

"ALLY!! It's ME!! Do something HELP ME!!" You vainly try to shout but, no sounds come out. Behind her in the background you see your mother and sister have the Sunday paper spread out around the table and your mother is there now reading. Not a care in the world that her son is in her fridge. Probably figures you stayed out all night and slept at a friends house. Finally your sister finds what she's looking for as she grabs the orange juice and slams the fridge closed.

You lay there in the fridge, still without knowing what you are for several more hours, listening to your mom and sister's muffled voices off and on during this time. Finally, the refrigerator opens and your sister looks directly at you and says, "Mmmm, time for some cake." As she grabs your tray and lifts you out of the fridge.

"Oh my God!" You think to yourself, "I must be Ally's birthday cake!" Ally clears a spot on the table and then sets you down before turning around and grabbing a knife and a fork. She looks down at you and smiles, before shouting, "HEY MOM! DO YOU WANT A SLICE OF CAKE TOO?"

No, this can't be happening you moan to yourself. I'm a freaking chocolate CAKE and my own sister is about to eat me.....here it comes...Ally begins lowering her knife to slice into you...

You have the following choices:

1. Mom wants a slice too

2. Only Ally decides to eat you

*Noteb*
3. You change into your moms sunday paper

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheStorm (UN: blacklance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheStorm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/344748-Cake-Time