*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Such a nice thong
  2. Bye Bye Cordie
  3. So it begins!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1119883-Buffy-TF-Story/cid/327606-Such-a-nice-thong
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1119883
The women from Buffy transform in various ways! Don't just read, ADD!!
This choice: Cordelia became a thong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Such a nice thong

    by: Unknown
Cordelia felt her body contort as Willow looked at her smiling evilly. The world seemed to be getting larger by the second, until everything stopped at mammoth size. She watched as Willow bent down, picked her up with one hand, and stuffed her into her purse. She heard the witch say as her world starting bouncing, "Who would leave such a nice thong sitting there like that?"

A few minutes of nauseating rocking later, she saw light again as Willow pulled her out. "You know, it's not nice to make fun of people. In fact, it's down right mean. The only people I know that do that are either pussies, or assholes. So, your going to be acquainted with one of those until I think you've learned your lesson."

Cordelia tried to ask her what she meant, but she was taken into a stall. Willow dropped her on the floor and she started to partially strip. Cordelia meanwhile was trying not to dry heave in her mind. Not only could she smell the nasty bathroom floor from this close, but she could taste it too.

She realized with horror, if Willow had turned her into a thong, she'd be able to taste and smell everything there too. Then Willow's feet almost stepped on her face, and suddenly her crotch was zooming at her faster than she thought possible. But which would she be getting acquainted with?

You have the following choices:

1. Her face is in Willow's ass

*Noteb*
2. Her face is in Willow's crotch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Coodookie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1119883-Buffy-TF-Story/cid/327606-Such-a-nice-thong