*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/2542903-You-smell-like-a-dung-heap
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: You smell like a dung heap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You smell like a dung heap

    by: Dr.Unpleasant
Suddenly, Britney began to stink like a pile of manure.

"Wow, I hate to say it, Brit", said Jen, "But you really do reek."

"Yeah", said Samantha. "You really... oh. gosh. I think I'm gonna hurl."

She ran to the downstairs bathroom, and the sounds of vomiting could be heard.

Tommy looked at Jen. "Of course, you're no better" he said, "You smell like rancid cheese and unwashed socks."

"Oh, gag, he's right", said Britney. "What's going on here?"

At that moment, your sister Anne came downstairs. "Hey, guys", she said. "OMG, what reeks down here?"

Even as she came downstairs, Samantha emerged from the bathroom, holding a handkerchief over her nose.

Tommy had ducked out of the room, but not before saying quietly, "Samantha smells like rotten meat."

"God, you guys", said Anne. "How could you come over here stinking like this?"

"Hey, you don't smell that good yourself", said Samantha.

"The four of them feel compelled to have a group hug", said Tommy, then watched as the four of them wrapped their arms around each other.

"Ahhhhh, let go of me you guys", said Samantha, "Or I swear I'm going to throw up!"

"If you throw up on me", said Jen, "I'll throw up on you".

Tommy decided to have mercy of a sort on them. He said...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "The four of them LIKE the way they smell now."

2. "The four of them now smell like roses."

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr.Unpleasant (UN: drunpleasant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/2542903-You-smell-like-a-dung-heap