*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/2542915-The-four-of-them-now-smell-like-roses
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: "The four of them now smell like roses."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"The four of them now smell like roses."

    by: Dr.Unpleasant
Tommy heard sighs of relief from the four of them. "Wow, suddenly you guys smell great!" Jen said. "But, still, can we let go of each other?"

Hastily, Tommy said, "They can let go of each other, now. But, from now on, they'll be big huggers and kissers."

Tommy decided to go out and see what was going on in the neighborhood.

"I'm going out now", said Tommy, and was immediately nearly smothered as Anne and her friends insisted on hugging and kissing him goodbye.

Well, that's an interesting development, he thought. Walking down the street towards him, he saw Chris Buckley, the neighborhood bully, and decided to have some fun with him.

"Hey, Buckley", he said, You're a little girl!" Nothing happened.

Aw, crap, thought Tommy.


"Volunteering for a beating, Smith?", said Buckley. (Smith was Tommy's last name). Happy to oblige!"

Of all the times for the magic to fail!, thought Tommy. I hope this works. Aloud, he said, "Bring it on, I'm twice as fast as you!"

Apparently, the magic worked this time, as Buckley suddenly seemed to be moving very slowly. Tommy punched him twice in the nose before he could even respond. Then, Tommy decided to not push his luck, and took off as fast a she could. Buckley recovered and pursued him, but Tommy left him far behind.

He ran around the block and stopped when he was sure he wasn't being followed. He stopped just before he bumped into his classmate, Cindy Wilson, a pretty blonde girl. He liked Cindy, and she seemed to like him. She was very smart, too. The only problem he had with her was...

"Hey, Tommy, did you finish your history report yet?", she said. "You know it's due next week."

"Well I was gonna..", he started.

"Have you even started it yet?", she replied. "You know, you're a real smart kid, Tommy, you could be at the top of the class if you applied yourself."

"God, Cindy", he said, "I love you, but the way you nag me, it's like you're my wife, or something."

"I love you, too, hon", she said, and took his arm and walked along with him. As they walked along, wedding bands appeared on their hands, and they began to age, their clothing changing as they did so. They continued aging until they were both...

You have the following choices:

1. 21 years old

*Noteb*
2. 31 years old

*Noteb*
3. 41 years old

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr.Unpleasant (UN: drunpleasant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/2542915-The-four-of-them-now-smell-like-roses