*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/456821-An-accident-waiting-to-happen
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: An accident waiting to happen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

An accident waiting to happen

    by: Unknown
'...an accident waiting to happen!'
As soon as you say that, your sister walks near the window and trips over a chair. She tries to grab onto something, but yanks on the curtains. The curtains can't hold her weight, and they're rusty from years of hanging, and it breaks off of the wall.
Now you're slightly worried because the window has a huge hole above it. To make it worse, your sister is now on the ground and the metal bar that holds up the curtain slams on your sister's head. She groans a bit and gets halfway up by grabbing on to a nearby table, but her feet get tangled up in the curtains and she stumbles.
Guess what was on the table? A candle! Now the candle falls down, and right on the curtains. The curtains go up in flames, and your sister is confused.

"Turn the lights on, the heater off, and get me out of this thing or I'll kill you, Tommy!" she screamed. The flames creep up the curtains and are now touching her skin. She screams, because now she realizes the house is on fire, "Ahh! Fire!"

Panicking, because she is now on fire and the house will soon be too, you...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find a fire extinguisher

*Noteb*
2. Run away

3. Say "There's no fire!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/456821-An-accident-waiting-to-happen