*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Honey I'm Home! What are you...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1144224-The-Girlfriend-and-the-Neighbors/cid/339438-Honey-Im-Home--What-are-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1144224
What happens when a man catches his girlfriend with the girl from next door.
Chapter #1

Honey I'm Home! What are you...

    by: Chronic
You've just gotten home from a rough day at the office. Your boss chewed you out because his secretary wouldn't admit she forgot to forward your instructions for a big project, and naturally it didn't get done.

You were really looking forward to some sympathetic attention from your live in girlfriend, Amy, but she's not at the door to greet you like she usually does. This is strange, because her car is in the driveway, so you know she's here. She couldn't possibly have missed the sound of you tiredly stomping into the house, so where is she?

As you go farther into the house, you here an indistinct female voice passionately crying out from the second floor.

Maybe, you think, Amy's getting herself off. She's done that before, although she's never been that loud.

You're almost up the stairs when you hear a voice again. Its not the one you heard before. Now you're confused; Amy's never hinted at being bi, or even curious, so just what is she doing in your bedroom with another woman that would elicit sounds like that?

You ease the door to your bedroom open and see your naked girlfriend cavorting with

You have the following choices:

1. One other woman.

2. Two young women.

3. Three women.

4. The entire High School Cheerleading Team

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chronic (UN: maniacex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chronic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1144224-The-Girlfriend-and-the-Neighbors/cid/339438-Honey-Im-Home--What-are-you