*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/1029545-You-follow-for-your-own-safety
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1173560
A story where your actions determine if you become a member of the pack or a tasty snack.
This choice: You follow for your own safety  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You follow for your own safety

    by: Unknown
You sigh as you are carried on the back of the huge female wolf back to where her clan's cave is. As the wolf walks it explains itself, and its clan's ways, as briefly as it can to your shocked, confused mind as best as it can. By the time you can see the cave, and the many, other female and male wolves, you are at peace,.....You know you really were thrown away by your Step-father, and left there....here to die!
When you realize she has stopped walking, you are deep within the cave complex....surrounded by some five, six mature, female wolves....as Genarius turns to face you, still sitting on her broad back....
"Well?....we are here, so can you please get off my back, so I may introduce you to your new family?"

what next????????
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Aira the Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1173560-The-Wolf-Pack/cid/1029545-You-follow-for-your-own-safety