*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1324139-Unless-its-a
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1182156
this is a sort of pokemon/digimon version of giant animals :)
This choice: in a farm!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Unless it's a...!!

    by: We Smile
After standing around trying to get a grasp of things long enough, the chirping of a nearby flock is the only thing that you can properly sense at the moment.
The sudden change in perspective (not to mention your size) made it difficult to understand what was happening; disoriented, you began looking everywhere in your immediate area: the ground was not the same texture it was just a second ago, it was softer, had a darker color to it and was littered with holes of varying sizes-"Soil"- came to your mind; not to mention it now lacked any kind of
vegetation save for the occasional sprout that seemed too big to be anything but something you would see at the local park.. in fact, nothing seemed like the park anymore.

Pacing yourself and getting your senses together, you dared to take a look farther in the direction directly in front of you, but by the now you are fairly certain you must either be dreaming or lost all sense of space: just a few would be yards before you stand a building as high as a skycrapper would be if you were right at it's base, and a few miles near lies a tower with impossible design erected very well into the skies, where it expands into a mess of greenish-yellow clouds that appear too sharp in shape -A tree?!- being the only thing you can make sense of the rooted structure. Looking at its foliage with closer detail, you can see various nests scattered all over it, but to your surprise, there are very few compared to the loud chirping you could still hear right now, and even more surprising, there seems to be only one occupied nest at the moment, a couple of what you could only guess was Starly, a rather tame bird in its un-evolved state... or size, those two could very well be feathered Aerodactyls, really big Aerodactyls.

-MOO*Music1* - Comes roaring from nearby, or so it seemed, at this size you think it could very well be coming from anywhere.

Not wanting to spend another second out in the open where everything seemed to have taken growth hormones with steroids for brunch, you head to the building. Taking one last look back, you can see a field that seems to extend as far as the eye can see, in the distance a forest of very leaf-y looking trees, a sea of grass bordered by white towers; and a rather large blue rock, which seems all too familiar to you yet so out of place here.

Ever onwards, you continue towards the barn...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 We Smile (UN: smilingwe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1182156-pokemondigimon-giants/cid/1324139-Unless-its-a