*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Power Realised
  2. The Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189946-Share-House-Shrink/cid/365267-Power-Realised
by Joel34
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1189946
You Shrink in a House with Giant College Guys
This choice: Jack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Power Realised

    by: Joel34
You stare down the gigantic hallway from the loungeroom/kitchen area and see a big whiteboard on a slightly ajar door.

On it is written "leave jack a message for when he gets up :)"

You pound your little feet down the hall towards the door. You slow down and creep into the dark, smelly room. You can hear and feel a groundshaking snore from the giant, breathing a sigh of relief that you can contact one of the ASAP.

You reach the end of the bed when the giant moves, kicking a loose shoe off the corner...directly onto you. It lands base first right on your head.

You stay still, thinking you would surely be dead.


But you are fine

the rubber covers your entire face but you are not hurt at all...and you dont need to breathe either!

you shimmy your way out from under the massive, stinking size 11 dunlop volley. You stand next to it and contemplate your next move.

You have the following choices:

1. Climb onto the shoe and wait

2. Climb up the bed and wait

*Noteb*
3. Head out to another room

*Noteb*
4. Another choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joel34 (UN: joel34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189946-Share-House-Shrink/cid/365267-Power-Realised