*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Climb onto the shoe and wait
  2. Power Realised
  3. The Guys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189946-Share-House-Shrink/cid/479942-Climb-onto-the-shoe-and-wait
by Joel34
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1189946
You Shrink in a House with Giant College Guys
This choice: Climb onto the shoe and wait  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climb onto the shoe and wait

    by: Unknown
You hear the ominous snores from above as you slowly climb the rank shoe. You figure this would be the safest vantage point for Jack to see you when he wakes up, so you seat yourself on the broad tongue of the shoe and relax.
However, the noxious fumes from inside the shoe continuously waft over you, making you dizzy. 'How can one shoe smell so bad?' you wonder to yourself, putting a hand to your head. Your head continues to swim as you realize that Jack has some huge feet which were perfectly capable of producing such a horrid odor.

You feel yourself dbeginning to teeter back and forth, on the brink of passing out. Wishing you hadn't climbed up here, you unsteadily get to your feet in order to climb back down. However, a last odorous wind washes over you, and you faint, falling inside of the giant shoe. You land on the soft ground, half concious, but now the smell was one hundred percent worse.
Not able to stand any more, you pass out on the smelly surface of the inside of Jack's rank shoe.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jack wakes up to use the bathroom

*Noteb*
2. you wake up and try to escape Jack's shoe

3. Jack wakes up and puts his shoes on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joel34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1189946-Share-House-Shrink/cid/479942-Climb-onto-the-shoe-and-wait