*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/370065-No-fins-required
by Ifrit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1195228
This is what happens when a god of size, finds a human to have some fun with them.
This choice: Eliot’s head goes back to normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

No fins required

    by: scriptboy
“Okay mate… I’ll fix your head…” Raziel sighed. He was bummed because he just wanted to have some fun, but he realized he would have plenty of opportunities to play around with Eliot’s body.

Finally, Eliot’s head started to shrink back again, until it was in proportion with the rest of his body once again.

Suddenly the phone rang. It was Kevin, one of his friends, inviting him to go swimming at the public pool down the street.

Eliot put on the swimming trunks and sandals and dashed out the door, forgetting about Raziel for a moment.

Minutes later, he arrived at the pool, where his buddy Kevin was sitting at the edge. Kevin slipped on a pair of swim fins on his feet, so that he could swim faster in the water. But, Eliot realized that he didn’t have any fins with him.

“Darn it…” Eliot sighed, as he stood at the edge of the pool. “I don’t have any fins…”

Suddenly, that tingling feeling returned again.

This time, when Eliot looked down, he realized that his sizes 11 feet were growing!

“Oh my God…” he whispered to himself.

“You don’t need fins… I’ll just make your feet three times as big!” Raziel chuckled.

Eliot looked down and saw that his toes were growing longer, and his feet were growing three times as wide as before! His feet were growing longer, to the point where they were even bigger than Kevin’s fins!

As soon as the growth stopped, Eliot jumped in the water and started to pedal. He was surprised, when his body just shot through the water like a torpedo! This was thanks to his giant feet!

“Wow… This is great!” Eliot cheered, as he easily passed Kevin in the water.

Of course, Eliot also heard Raziel’s laughter inside of his head.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eliot's hands grow huge

2. Raziel does soemthing else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ifrit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1195228-Size-Play/cid/370065-No-fins-required