*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hotel of giant Aussie Male Celebs
  2. Let's begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/394999-Hotel-of-giant-Aussie-Male-Celebs
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1210355
You are one of several people affected by a new shrinking device.
This choice: Sam  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hotel of giant Aussie Male Celebs

    by: lillyfox
Prelude

You are a top reporter at girl'zone magazine. You break into an Aussie male celeb's hotel room to get some material for your new article and get shrunken by the security system.
Here are the rules...
No violence or Giantess storylines! I don't mind giant women but the story is about Aussie Male celebs!
I don't mind the odd random either, just make sure it links back into the overall plot.
Try to keep 'yourself' hidden or thought of as a bug for a while.
Oh and for goodness sakes, no spiders,ants or cockroaches!! In fact just keep it to people!!

Let's Begin!

You thank the maid who tipped Girl'zone off and follow her mud-map to room 172.
You look up and down the hall. No one's around so you knock on the door. No response so you get out the maid's key and enter.
The room is quite neat and you can smell that cheep hotel 'cleaning' smell. You open up one of the draws and find a small diary.
“YES!” you exclaim “This is what's going to take me to the top!”
Just then you hear a digital sounding voice
“Intruder Alert! Subject could not be profile matched! Subject mismatch with Master and Short Term lists!”
Suddenly something strikes you in the back. You slam the draw shut and make a run for it with the diary. All of a sudden everything blacks out...
...
You wake up your a little shaken but not hurt. All you can remember is the diary and hitting the floor unusually hard. You stand up and begin to walk to the door.
“Hang on. What the???”
You look at the bedside table towering next to you you and see that the skirting board around the room is the height the wall should be.
“I'm... I'm a ¼ of an inch tall!!!”
You take some deep breaths and decide that it is best to try to contact your college in reception and make a run for the door. You're about 2 meters from it when it swings open. You smell the scent of chlorine from the pool. You look up and see...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lillyfox (UN: lillyfox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lillyfox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1210355-The-Rose-Group/cid/394999-Hotel-of-giant-Aussie-Male-Celebs